Van Deadlocks - We Are Experts In Van Security
The New L4V Statement Lock
A New Level in Van Security
Designed to withstand prolonged attack and exceptional force. Protects from Anti-Drill and Anti-Cut technology. Available in 3 configurations: Premium, Gold and Standard.
What is a Statement Lock?
The Statement Lock mounts externally to the doors of the vehicle, bracing them together while providing an effective visual deterrent. When fitted higher in the door it helps to reduce the risk of the door being bent down. As a deadlock working independently from the manufacturers’ locking system, it offers flexibility to the operator of the vehicle allowing them to use this extra security when required.
The statement lock has three standards to choose from to suit every price bracket and security need. Each has been engineered to ensure a new level in van protection, designed to withstand prolonged attack and exceptional force.
- High security, lightweight and robust
- Small footprint allows it to be installed in several positions
- Can be keyed alike to fit other locks already fitted to vehicle
- Cylinders, housings and plugs plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long lasting performance and top quality appearance.
- Deadlock version only. Kits available in T-Series key systems.
- Suitable for all vehicles including Electric and Hybrid
- Suitable for most major vans with new compatibility updated daily.