Working independently from the manufacturers’ locking system, the Armour Lock is mounted externally, bracing the doors together, providing a strong visual deterrent. When fitted higher in the door, it also protects against the door from being bent down. It offers more flexibility to the operator of the vehicle, allowing them to use the central locking in less vulnerable situations but offering extra security when required.
Interested in the Armour Lock?
- Available for the side load door(s) and rear barn doors only
- Small footprint allows it to be installed in several positions
- L4V cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- Kits available in T-Series key systems
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Suitable for Electric and Hybrid variants