Nissan NV300 2014> Deadlock
The Nissan NV300 2014> Deadlock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. It is very similar to the L4V Hook Lock however this lock engages a ‘straight bolt’ (20mm-50mm) into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock. The Nissan NV300 2014> Deadlock is recommended for use on the vehicles cab doors. We may suggest this as an alternative to an L4V Hook Lock where necessary.
Interested in the Nissan NV300 2014> Deadlock?
- Designed and manufactured for Van Deadlock Solutions to meet the demanding requirements of commercial vehicle security
- The lock case has a compact footprint permitting several fitting positions
- 60% less metal is removed from the structural part of the door during installation compared to other lock cases, resulting in the most effective security
- Kits available in T-Series and S-Series key systems
- L4V cylinders, housings, and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- L4V black nylon external barrel trims supplied as standard to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Satin nickel-plated brass barrel trims, oversized black barrel trims, and angled black barrel trims are also available
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Suitable for Electric and Hybrid variants