Renault Trafic 2001-2014 Statement Lock
The Renault Trafic 2001-2014 Statement Lock mounts externally to the doors of the vehicle, bracing them together while providing an effective visual deterrent. When fitted higher in the door it helps to protect against the door from being bent down. As a deadlock working independently from the manufacturers’ locking system, it offers flexibility to the operator of the vehicle allowing them to use this extra security when required.
Interested in the Renault Trafic 2001-2014 Statement Lock?
- Designed to automotive standards and manufactured for Van Deadlock Solutions
- High security, lightweight and robust
- Small footprint allows it to be installed in several positions
- Can be keyed alike to T Series L4V Deadlocks, L4V Slamlocks, and L4V Ford Replacement Locks
- L4V cylinders, housings and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings and fittings to enable a professional installation
- Kits available in T-Series key systems
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Deadlock version only
- Suitable for Electric & Hybrid variants