Vauxhall Vivaro 2001-2014 Deadlock
The Vauxhall Vivaro 2001-2014 Deadlock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. It is very similar to the L4V Hook Lock however this lock engages a ‘straight bolt’ (20mm-50mm) into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock. The Vauxhall Vivaro 2001-2014 Deadlock is recommended for use on the vehicles cab doors. We may suggest this as an alternative to an L4V Hook Lock where necessary.
Interested in the Vauxhall Vivaro 2001-2014 Deadlock?
- Designed and manufactured for Van Deadlock Solutions to meet the demanding requirements of commercial vehicle security
- The lock case has a compact footprint permitting several fitting positions
- 60% less metal is removed from the structural part of the door during installation compared to other lock cases, resulting in the most effective security
- Kits available in T-Series and S-Series key systems
- L4V cylinders, housings, and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- L4V black nylon external barrel trims supplied as standard to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Satin nickel-plated brass barrel trims, oversized black barrel trims, and angled black barrel trims are also available
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard. Call us to arrange additional keys)
- Suitable for Electric and Hybrid variants